ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I am a great believer in face to face, it is excellent that some MUS followers have the opportunity to meet the MD. May I suggest that the obvious be stated to him, i.e. that the biggest problem with MUS at the moment is the creditability of the board not the resource. I make this point based on a number of factors 1. LT'Hs hung on through a number of crashes prior to auction believing in the resource 2. Having had face to face conversations with both Christaan and Corbus at meetings and presentations they have stated that they do not venture to social media and hence don't get any vibes from the middle ground investors 3. emails etc in the past have had a patchy response and are too easily dismissed or junked 4. Being primarily based in SA they are not in touch with the previous main investor base (Arena dilution) in Aus
    5. Two major factors result in small caps not making the grade, below par resource and/or poor management.

Suggestions and questions have been put forward to help overcome this problem of credibility and they revolve around greater transparency and more accurate timely information to the market. A lot of shareholders in companies ask for better comms of their boards. It should be stressed that we are asking this in an attempt to cure a very big conceptual problem that has seen dedicated investors reassess their relationship with MUS both financially and in expressed opinion/outlook.

Sometimes the blatant obvious has to be stated because at the higher level of management the fall in SP can easily be explained by single events or combinations. In the case of MUS it goes much deeper.

I think it is very positive we at least have on board a 'gem miner' in the new MD.

I place my opinion in the light of my holding through the crash associated with the change in marketing, and still hold but reduced my exposure after the auction debacle. I believe in the resource and its potential.

Good luck @Crash and @Alx enjoy your lunch.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.