SRT 2.56% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

I see it like this. The presentation was directed at the Rule...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    I see it like this. The presentation was directed at the Rule Symposium audience of professionals and high net worth investors hence the content.

Most of the slides are outlining and justifying Strata's long term committment and excerllent investments in the Kalahari Copper Belt and these two slides outlining company assets are key:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5473/5473711-d6419481ab580e95af1f3f05d21f7a94.jpg
    The SFR T3 $2mUSD (capped 2% royalty) to SRT will begin to be paid out now. A4 mining licence is due and the uncapped 2% NSR looks set to begin next year, and the investment and royalties in Cobre should prove their worth in time.

On the flip side the rush to leave AIM and MTR lawyers' double clangers through apparent lack of full due diligence has left many investors understandably disgruntled.I'm waiting for a final decision by Interactive Investor to remove SRT stock from its ISA tax wrapper and throw them into a taxable trading account before I complain to the Financial Ombudsman.

However, plenty must be going on behind the scenes of Strata (without the old restrictions from AIM NOMADS) which one day we'll hear about so I remain patient. The AGM mood was short term pain long term gain. Macro conditions aren't favourable as yet either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $2.85K 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.