RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Aren't markets meant to be forward looking? If markets valued...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Aren't markets meant to be forward looking? If markets valued companies at the present why is the Dow at all time
    highs when companies earnings are way off their peaks and covid is still creating havoc world wide? It's because markets are forward looking!

I have to disagree with the analogy there whisky the markets don't use a present value but do look forward to an extent. We are undervalued and that's clear but 2 things holding us back are commodities having cooled off as well as the fact no one takes time to research anymore. So they see our result and go oh ok that companies not going anywhere anytime soon so they buy something else for a quick buck or they don't believe we will ever release the potential there's a serious lack of faith in RVR. I believe Rvr is a strong buy and the market will stay wrong longer than we can remain solvent so best we just sit back relax and enjoy the next few years to come where we go from a jrn single producing mining asset to a diversified base/critical and precious metal miner!

imo dyor gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.