RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: RVR hits 2m @ 38.2 g/t Au & 2.1% Sb at Hillgrove Gold Mine, page-34

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Just unbelievable.
    I have never dared hope for these drilling results since I bought RVR for gold and especially for Hillgrove in june 2020.

Now we are in 2021 and I could reap the rewards for only half a year being here fourfold.
    Why am I not doing this at this point in time?

When Euroz Hartleys and Baillieu presented price targets of 28c and 26c respectivly in late october 2020 with sp of 23c back then, I responded in my post as of
    Post #: 48702494
    "That's their interim goal until chrismas, me thinks". So good, so true my prediction !

What gives me confidence to stay here furthermore ?
    Maybe all punters here should listen to more sophisticated people like Steve Hanke, Professor of Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins University.
    "Gold to enter bull ‘supercycle’ in 2021, here’s why"

His main economic forecast for 2021: Rising inflation, improving job market, decreasing dollar, everything good for gold and commodities and the stock markets are likely to stay buoyant for at least the foreseeable future.

When the ***** interviewer summed this up, he only responded: Exactly, and on commodities I would just add we are seeing the start of a commodity super cycle, not just strong commodities but maybe big time, maybe big time !!

So I am very comfortable with those drill result at hillgrove mine.
    And then link my confidence to the professor's point of view and be a little patient and all holders, me included, will reap the rewards furthermore in the remaining of 2021 !
    Oh sorry, I forgot, we are only at the beginning of 2021, so everybody enjoy the ride for the whole year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.