RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

fitsch, Thanks for the info and after doing a little research on...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    fitsch,
    Thanks for the info and after doing a little research on the EMR's posts it is evident that our common director is expected to grow EMR into a house and some posters are suggesting some takeover stocks but I haven't seen RVR mentioned.
    On our RVR site we can easily feel the frustration of some posters as good announcements after good announcements are coming, marked price sensitive and the price is being kept in the range of 19c to 23.5c.
    With the start of Hillgrove now 6 months ago somehow our management just one or two weeks ago announced a gold concentrate offtake deal with Glencore. Some posters congratulated management for this which is fine in itself, but why did it take so long with our existing customer of long date? It is great that they managed to truck the first load of concentrate on the 18th of June but I doubt that they have received payment for this load last quarter? My guts feeling is that Glencore wanted to make some tests or analyses of the concentrate before signing on the offtake deal and this may explain the deal a week later?
    One point I struggle to understand is Liontown, I remember reading that RVR was waiting for permits but no news about this only that now they are planning for next year. Is this a planed and voluntary delay?
    Either by bad luck or good management, everything has happened in the closing weeks of the June quarter and will most likely push the condensate revenue to the next quarter. To me this is another sign but I would be much happier if we did not get a takeover offer has IMO we would do much better without.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.