RXM 1.92% 26.5¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: RXM Equity Raising Investor Presentation, page-116

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All,IMO! @ynotinvest. An IRR of 25% is the absolute minimum return that would be required to bring the mine into production. Oz Minerals are anticipating an IRR of about 35% {i.e. pay back within 3 to 4 years} on their next development which looks likely to be a “goer”. Even OZ , a company capitalised at over 3 billion dollars  with a 600 million dollar war chest,  probably wouldn’t consider an IRR of 25% to be sufficient! RXM  will require all factors to be in their favour if Hilltop is to get off the ground.  RXM needs a period of PROLONGED higher copper price, coupled with a significantly lower dollar , and a meaner and leaner management ,if they are to survive.RXM are not in a strong bargaining position, Capitalised at about 40million dollars with almost no cash reserves financing Hilltop will prove difficult even if everything  turns in their favour. Will the Chinese save the day? I doubt it but who knows? @mwhite I  am still holding , RXM has been a shocker for me but hoping the PERP will lift the sp so I can exit with some dignity. I should have been more careful , mea culpa! BOLTA!  a.k.a. Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $203.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $232.0K 878.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11036 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 33235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.