RXM 1.85% 26.5¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: RXM Equity Raising Investor Presentation, page-122

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Thanks ynotoinvest and nowclear for your comments.

Having worked in government regulatory environment (not SA and a few decades ago!) I would be surprised if the PEPR conditions are being negotiated around Rex's ability to fund them. It may be that in seeking some clarification on potential issues, Rex may have been forewarned of new cost implications but I would be "horrified" if the Rex team putting the submission together were not aware of the required conditions likely to be included.

It would also be surprising if the SA Government did not see the Hillside PEPR as a priority consideration with its benefits for both revenue and employment.

I would also be reasonably certain that the need for the current capital raising for ongoing costs was known well before the PEPR submission and the costs likely from the PEPR conditions were factored in.

Hence as Tony Jones might say (my tongue in cheek of course) ""I will have to treat your input as comments and go back to the original question...….."

"Perhaps the poster who has had contact to the Mines management might consider a follow-up call?""....

There would be a lot of grateful holders if he (or she) would share the outcome of any call made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $203.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $58.89K 222.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105364 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 106809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.