RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: RXM Equity Raising Investor Presentation, page-39

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    We are not privy as to what the Placement of Funds will be used for nor do we know the value of the placement . Following the Placement we are told about the SPP (Share Purchase Plan $5M ) in the Investor Presentation and how the funds will be distributed.
    My take on the current situation is that their is bound to be issues that need further clarification in the PEPR document 2500 pages and these may take some time to address and therefore the current bank balance would need a top up to meet expenses.
    Once the issues are sorted out in the PEPR approval should follow swiftly.
    The conditions of the PEPR approval is that a Bond must be in place prior to commencement of operations. Not sure what value the bond would be and either in cash or an undertaking.
    The amount of bond will be based on the maximum third party cost of rehabilitation at any time over the life of mine covered by the PEPR .
    So people the Placement could be for the bond and the donor may be an interested party in the development of the Project as well . The reason for the SPP could be to include the long suffering investors in the cushy deal as well a type of a bonus for us .
    All of my post is purely speculation so lets see if I get a bit of it right and on opening on Tuesday. Lets also hope the shares go forward instead of retreating on some positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $488.0K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159571 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1546155 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.