RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

IMO only! Looks as though RXM might not be such a great...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    IMO only! Looks as though RXM might not be such a great investment. Certainly OZL doesn’t rate RXM too highly. They haven’t shown any interest even though they could have acquired RXM with their petty cash. Disappointing as they are clearly on the acquisition trail. They don’t consider RXM to be an Avanco! @ Gypsie15 You certainly haven’t offended me. Your list of the largest open cuts is impressive.IMO in the future the large copper mines will be the massive block caved mines in which the mined fill will be left in situ, and the spent mine will be collapsed ,significantly reducing mine cost. Open cuts will become harder to found. So why isn’t RXM a guaranteed “goer”? IMO it is the marginal grade. RXM quote a IRR of about 15%. The mine requires a IRR of about 25% to be a “goer”. Bearing in mind the finance is expensive,after all in order to protect their investment lenders have to protect against a down turn.RXM can only be mined IF they can raise the finance.”No finance no mine”! RXM may be viable if the copper price improves and the A$ drops against the greenback. Maybe a Chinese partner can be found who is prepared to fund the mine. IMO management are to blame for our current sp! The expensive offices sets a terrible example, we have employed consultants when there is precious little to consult about. We need to become a “lean ,mean “company or we will be bled dry ,especially if the “mine”is not resolved soon.BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ $842.8K 1.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2514905 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2708730 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.