CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Well there are minerals in the greater Ryberg zone but for a...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Well there are minerals in the greater Ryberg zone but for a little, currently scantily funded company from Australia to find the source of them seems rather daunting especially in light of preliminary drilling which to be quite honest must be very disappointing to all.

As someone else mentioned Im sure considering what is showing at surface and some of the visuals cores seen the assays must be quite surprising and disappointing even to management.

But administration is not what is about to happen here to CNJ IMO as much (as some of the management haters would love that).
    There is sufficient interest in Greenland and the host of minerals that are very likely to occur there that options will be available.

Before we even consider the value of Mt Thirsty.

This has been hinted at in announcements, that funding options are being investigated.
    Management being amongst the largest shareholders have skin in the game and want to see success.

So what do we have and how should or can this be played?

Well the Mt Thirsty Ni/Co asset is large, proven and increasing in value. This is obvious currency and no doubt sale and or J/V options are being closely looked at. Like real estate its easier to sell for a good price into a rising market and all the battery metals are just starting to rocket ahead.

Personally I think we should have started with the easy stuff first in Greenland and to me the easy stuff means Mestersvik and the Zn/Pb, Au..REE? and whatever else potential that holds.

It seems to me certain considering the early primitive mining practices that will have been used that more valuable minerals will have been left in this zone than that which were mined. Had I been running CNJ I would have started with the easy stuff first and started with Mestersvik to get interest growing the share price up and then raise cash for the more difficult though perhaps more lucrative exploration looking for Gold Nickel Copper etc around Ryberg.

Now before anyone says "but it (Mestersvik) will all be mined out" (can that same person please point me in the direction of Ryberg Airport...) lets consider what Carnaby Resources is currently finding around My Isa. Mt Isa was, they thought, thoroughly mined for Copper and Gold last cenutry including the modern era of later in the century. However it seems a very good deal of the high grade copper/gold was missed.

The same around Kalgoorlie, they are still mining gold close to town nearly 130 years after the initial discovery of gold there.

Most of the minerals will still be there to be found around Mestersvik IMO and we will benefit greatly from the recently receding coastal glacier ice or lack thereof.

Greenland is as un or under explored as it gets and especially with booming zinc prices Mestersvik will be the key to making our first commercial success in the country IMO.

If we J/V Mestersvik, I dunno, pity if we have to but that may be something they consider. With coastal access, an actual airport a few KM away, roads to site, and near certain minerals waiting to be hit with a drill I think its time for this company to kick an easy goal rather than going for the long shots from the difficult angles.

Lets get drilling Mestervik, good intersections of commercial Zn/Pb and any other commercial minerals will/would renew market interest pretty quickly IMO.
    Now is not the time to go looking for the source of any mineralization around Ryberg (unless perhaps if and only if Cascata drill results really surprised to the upside).

We are a small company, Mestersvik should be our primary target, its time for CNJ to kick an easy goal.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 02/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10042104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35327654 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.