AEE 10.0% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

I'm reasonably certain in my own mind that allowing the current...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I'm reasonably certain in my own mind that allowing the current status quo to continue "in good faith", is going to see us all lose our shirts.
    Convertible notes are funding mechanisms of last resort, and I'm afraid the current funding partner has little affinity for the company or shareholder objectives. The continued use of this funding source is the biggest blight on the current CEO's record, given what is now clearly visible to us all.

Trusting the current board to look after your investment is complete folly in my opinion. They may say they are aligned with SH interests, but it's just worthless verbiage and they have very little skin in the game. Shares they do hold are a gimme, and never paid for with after tax dollars like the rest of us. They could all walk away tomorrow without an afterthought for what you and I have paid to be a part of this. We own the company, and they are currently employees; this fact appears to be forgotten.

It's time for change, and I expect the larger SH's have a plan to see the changes through and keep the good ship afloat and well set for the future.

I will be voting for this change. To simply stand by on the sidelines and watch it slowly sunk by poor commercial managers is not an option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $98.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $192.0K 1.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 639776 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 8856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.