CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. RDL
    3,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    It depends on the strategy of the fund or insto. If they are ASX 200 benchmark aware / passive they will have to take an equal weight position in PLS relative to our ASX 200 weighting. Even if they are benchmark conscious at all they will still take a position, perhaps over/underweight. It is mandated in the fund managers investment strategy. The volume of trade on the day will be interesting. How many funds are out there that are purely ASX 200 index huggers vs say ASX 300? I.e. how much new money is there to come? I'm guessing more than we are giving credit, consider the hugely increased popularity in ETf's over the last few years. Massive volume of passive money that is fortunate enough to soon be invested here, and by no choice of their own!

Like happy families on here today with all the older siblings returning home for a day or two

@bmo if you have those direct holding restrictions then you dont have a true SMSF. Maybe a DIY super rather. True smsf would allow 100% PLS for example. Just fyi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.