PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: S&P DJ Indices Announces December Quarterly Rebalance, page-68

1. 2,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    I made a lot of money out of AVZ. So what could you possibly advise me on? I feel great about supporting an impoverished people and no' your not a racist but someone who will never give anyone a go. It's quite un-Australian. Hopefully your a minority. The problems in the DRC are due to poverty but it has the potential to be the powerhouse of Africa with it's rich resources. The Chinese see that and need those resources and will develop the country to secure vital supply. With your attitude and the attitude of the Chinese is it any wonder capitalism will fail and the Chinese and Russians will dominate the World. I've done my bit to try an avoid that and have been rewarded handsomely for that. The Chinese will keep the Manono deposit and with it will destroy ALL the Australian producers of hard rock Lithium. Your attitude just ensures they get it supper cheap but proud people like me will continue our fight with our comitment to the people of the DRC. The minor skirmish between the UN and the Terrorists will not cause the DRC to fall apart just like the last massacre in the USA by it's own citizen has not destroyed that country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.