ODA 11.1% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

Hi Navy as do I, though SMA's SP has come down I agree with you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Navy as do I, though SMA's SP has come down I agree with you and we will have to see how successful they are over the next few quarters.
    It is good there are share holders with a positive attitude towards the company and willing to let them produce results.
    LOL the posters who are still living in the past and refuse to look into the future with an open mind in my opinion should just give the company a chance and see how they grow.
    I do understand the frustration of holdings in the red and having to have the patience to hold to see success, or the frustration of having to sell and cop a loss - Im one of those mum&dad investors using my own hard earned money on the share market.
    What was encouraging to me with SMA was looking at the interim finance report and seeing that SMA is doing what they are anticipating with their online and third party mobile cost to income.
    They were pretty right with the expense at Dec 2015 at $4,955,824 and revenue of $6,542,536 (about $1,400,000 difference) and in Dec 2016 expense of $1,709,474 and revenue of $2,715,745 (about $1,000,000).
    They have reduced their spend in this area by a lot for not a lot of difference in income margin its a good start in my opinion.
    Thanks
    Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.