ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    We are obviously looking at it differently - there are shareholders who are in it for the long run, regardless of what fund managers and anyone else thinks. Unbaised investment views have been in the public arena for decades, so I struggle seeing your point...

To clarify, I wasn't comparing CCL with SMA - nor making an analogy... just telling you (between the lines) that I think S&P Dow Jones (ASX) Indices is not worth the paper it is written on...

ASX companies are added/removed to the S&P indices all the time and arguably all shares are speculative - just look at the history of ASX:SGH (also just removed). Regardless S&P Dow Jones (ASX) Indices, many shareholders are still supporting SGH too. So goes for all the other companies just removed...

Ultimately, you dont believe in SMA and is propably also why you have declared you dont hold any shares or are you just trying to get in again at a cheap SP?

Your sentiment has not changed since you last posted and you seem to keep to you on-going agenda;

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...3147389/page-12?post_id=21671816#.WMH0gRseanU

Gluck to you ...

DYOR
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.