AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

but don't bother being too holier than thou. Everyone is allowed...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    but don't bother being too holier than thou. Everyone is allowed an opinion and a whinge.

I'm not being holier than thou, I am stating what I believe, take it or leave it. Yes you are allowed to whinge but I don't understand why people invest on the basis of what HC posters say and then complain about those posters when it doesn't work out. This is MONEY, your own money, not theirs. Respect it. In my experience people who want to look for the easy way to make money are the ones who don't succeed. Making money for most of us requires work, hard work, and this is no different for investing in shares. You do your own research, you make your own decisions, and when things go wrong you take your own responsibility, learn from it, and do it better next time. That's what the most successful people in the world do, they don't go looking for blame and scapegoats like a spoilt child every time something doesn't go their way.

The crazy thing I find with all this whining is that the company is actually progressing very well. Unfortunately people are falling for that same lack of understanding, that the share price movements will often NOT reflect the progress of the company. That's why opportunities exist. In my opinion if you do your research, have a good risk reduction strategy in your investments, and don't get too greedy, there is a very good chance you will make good money over time on the stock market.

Greed and fear are the two biggest risks for an investor.
    Last edited by makattack: 16/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.