AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: S&P DJ Indices Announces March Quarterly Rebalance, page-35

1. 83,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    i saw it - it inferred -- it was low caliber.

frankly I have seen some crap on here lately that isn't worth wasting O on -- takeovers ---------- hmmmm - waste of breath -

when a bid is coming down the track --- we will know - there will be smoke.

Nasdaq - we have more feelers out than antennae on a lobster - it will happen when it happens.

when we go into a quiet period - we will know.

When we become cash flow neutral or positive - you will see it in the numbers -- not before - and, cash flow pos. can change back to negative anyway - depending on the size of deals to gear up for.

Margins ------------ pfffft - in a business like this - you can see the overall - but, it means diddly squat unless you know the complex story behind that one single number - AND - you have to know how it is counted anyway.

All we need to know are the numbers - next due end april --------------- we need about 4 quarters or so in a row that look like winners -------------- then - we shall see some smoke at a guess

what the SP does in between - no idea ---------- there are more players in this than one can poke a stick at and more on the sidelines than there are chairs for (it HAD to be this way because they can't get a stack of chairs at auction prices by getting a placement - something all the board is in line with (amazing eh) --- NO dilution if at all possible).

all IMO ----------------------- I sit tight -- as does parsifal.

as to the asx 300 ------------- whatever - I reckon it's like undies - up and down - if the following quarters etc. come in - we will go back in the game -------- IMO - by the time it sorts it's crud out - we mightn't even be here - what I mean is we might be in the US anyway.

this is exactly the sort of turmoil one gets in a fast growth operation that is working - constant moving feasts, constant changes - you name it - there is a ball for it and it is in the air.

IMO -- gotta fix the comms. gotta fix the predictions and gotta fix the rem. -- that's it.

the rest will look after itself.

all my opinion

Pinto
    Last edited by pintohoo: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $971 84.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167567 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1240000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.