AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: S&P DJ Indices Announces March Quarterly Rebalance, page-68

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Hi joe,

As far as I'm aware Nick didn't take his increased remuneration that was approved at the last AGM, personally I think that says a lot regardless of a few incorrect opinion on this forum.

You ask about the $2 million and you write "( $2 million a month ) is it $US or $A is it CY 2017?

Firstly it's recurring revenue every month, if you've read the Ann's it was A$1.25 million, then A$1.5 million and now GR has last said $2 million with no reference of $US or $A because of it being an interview, but it's obvious to me it's $A as that's what they used in the 4C.

(But yes they need to define this better, when we're NASDAQ listed I'd expect that to be very clear).

Page 2 of the 4C clearly states $A.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC4wm7wRCZof1hke92GA==

We've pretty much already been over the communications bit.

Whilst I do agree with you on the majority of issues I also think investors have to take some responsibility themselves and stop pointing the finger at management all the time, you've agreed that your expectations on SP might have been to high, I think that's the case with most investors on here and when they miss targets everybody jumps up and down and points the finger at management because the SP hasn't hit $1.50 or $2 as they thought it would be, the reality is it shouldn't be that high anyway without the numbers to back it up, managements poor record of not hitting predicted targets then become a scapegoat for investors own over inflated targets.
    Management certainly missed targets and it hasn't helped the SP, but quite a few investors need to have a good look at themselves too in my opinion. It's the same with timeframes, we always get posters saying they've held this stock for 2 years with a declining SP from $1.17, when your not getting any revenue in the door for 6 out of 8 of those quarters which means your not selling products, it's pretty obvious the SP is going to sit idle or decline, I did a post a few months ago showing what we'd achieved in the prior 12 months, in that post it showed all the Ann's on first sales, that's a pretty big give away right there that a big SP wasn't going to happen until these sales multiplied and brought in decent revenue, we've seen great increases in the last 2 quarters and we should see excellent increases going forward, but again some of the timeframes set by individual investors were simply ridiculous (again let's blame management), they were never going to get a stable high SP before we had numbers to back it up, to me researching what the company have announced and what the financial reports have said over the last couple of years have always told me not to expect a huge SP until the financial report figures can support it, which is the start of where we are now IMO.

Over the next couple of months I'd expect to see a decent licensing deal or another big contract and I'd expect the SP to go up as we've now got the revenue coming in to start that process, but when the SP does go up you'll see these same posters on here who've continually complained will now be patting themselves on the back for their great investment choice, sentiment on HC changes like the wind and that's all on the investor, the actual business has done nothing but show exceptional compounding growth over the last 18 months, but as soon as the SP declines for whatever reason, its managements fault.

We need to take a little responsibility ourselves!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.