SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

(Steve was the one working out a $3 share price.) Yes but you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    (Steve was the one working out a $3 share price.)
    Yes but you were the one spouting $8-$10 before consolidation - i.e. $800 to $100 per share in today's 100 for one consolidated figures. You seem to have gone quiet on that one - wise move.

(What I am asking is what would the new SGH be worth with a not impossible $200mil revenue and $20mil profit once the new owners has shaped it for sale in roughly two years time bearing in mind we have approximately 70mil of SGH shares?)
    Specifically how do you arrive at those figures? The company is currently running into the ground and only being artificially kept afloat by the hedge funds while they extract as much juice as they can before dropping the carcass of SGH overboard. So what bolt of lightning, what impossible to replicate piece of brilliance, are you suggesting is going to shoot this junk stock to the moon? Spell it out - i.e. put up or shut up.

You, @SENARIS, @Saci, @EFTtrader and co don't seem to appreciate that SGH makes no actual profit and gives no indication that it will do so in a sustainable way ever again. The qualitative impedimets among other things are that it has no intrinsic advantage over it's peers, the brand is destroyed and goodwill reduced to negative value (both as a legal entity who misled the public and as a business with every indication of incompetence who tripped over their own hubris and bumbled their way into the clutches of hedge funds to the tune of 95% of the local business and 100% of the UK with the remaining 5% rump of the local operation owned by uninformed speculators). Hardly a compelling argument for seeking out their service. What's more hardly like to get recommended to friends or family you would surmise.

You lot need to get real. To describe financials as 'only numbers' is so idiotic I have quoted it to people, crediting the idiot who spouted it of course. To say the past is the past, we only have the future is equally idiotic. In your ignorance what you fail to understand is that you only ever have known facts and realistic projections based on those same known facts to work with. If you want to know the true value of a share in SGH, not what the share price is being traded for while you're being played - start by researching the company in detail, the annual report, financial statements, and any correspondence (as in letters from the BOD and auditors and learn to read between the lines because while there will be plenty of spin in them, the spin itself is revealing).

Then do the maths:
    What is the P/E ratio?
    What is the P/B ratio?
    What is the current EPS and what growth projections are forecast?
    What is the current DY and what growth projections are forecast?
    What is the debt to equity ratio?
    etc, etc, etc...

I'm not going to do it for you as I haven't owned this stock for years now and I don't actually care what price you and the rest of the speculators fantasise your way to over paying for a lemon, but FYI even your precious Discounted Cash Flow method gives a negative valuation. i.e. AC's shares are worth something for other reasons of their operation but your 5% is worthless, as in not worth anything, and you are speculating on wishful thinking alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.