GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Pretty hard to see this as good news... but it was pretty hard...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Pretty hard to see this as good news... but it was pretty hard to see the inclusion as bad but then the 200 seemed to attract more shorts than anything else, hopefully theres another twist now and they move on to their next parth of destruction.
    ...... Surely with the lithium turnaround whispers growing stronger by the week our MK can't possibly get much lower???

no longer in the 200, no longer going to attract many other shorts perhaps? Maybe a signal for them to get out before the bounce begins?
    With 60,000,000 shorts still to cover it seems to me that it needs a pretty constant attack to keep it where it is and for those masterminds who have made a mint off of the incredible SP fall, for them to get out without a huuuuge bounce they will need to attract more shorts and if they can't attract enough then those left will get shot into the sky without a parashute.

So without the extra exposure of the 200 maybe it will be difficult to attract enough new short sellers??
    or perhaps I'm looking through the rosiest of glasses and have been smoking too many banana peels..
    either way, I missed my selling opportunity long ago, I don't see this as anything that is going to bankrupt GXY before the inevitable lithium turnaround so this is just gonna remain in the long term basket for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.