LTR 2.46% 62.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces December 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-38

1. 6,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    I want to discuss the past, present, and the future of LTR not see a debate on a stock I actually don't own??? We are better than this so best not to give our incredible energy; they will get no energy from the Lion and will go back to their world .

I couldn't agree more with you about these meaningless, subjective and personal debates that continue on ad-infinitum between otherwise well-informed and respected HC posters, and seemingly pushing personal personal opinions and interests between LTR and other lithium stocks. The Ignore button is very handy for most of them, but many of us are reluctant to apply it too heavily! If one wants to compare stocks or gain a more balanced view, its easy to just go and access the HC threads of the stock of interest without going off topic on our LTR threads here. For what its worth, I keep an eye on that other stock to remain better informed; however I'm completely committed to LTR (like most here) and have absolutely no interest changing for some time to come! Now, lets wait & see how LTR holders are travelling in Q1 2022?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.015(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 61.5¢ $9.865M 15.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 230271 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 56900 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.