CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @BP2137
    yeh... I was thinking about what you said about the share issue at this critical time ...

So my thinking is split between 2 ideas;

1; The share issue could have been done after the ASX200 inclusion; this would have made the institutions buy LTR at $1.92 pushing SP up breaking the "damn $2.00 resistance" because of the volume

But
    2; Now the SP is below the share issue price , Institutions get a Christmas present to buy much cheaper which is good for increasing SP eventually ... But if I had the choice for a Bull trend trader making money and reinvestment back into LTR "vs" Institutions , I would not care about the Institutions much...

I am not at all saying that the Capital raise is bad .. Not at all!!! I am glad we have gotten that out of the way ...and no book debt

But when we were at $1.92 if then ASX200... boom !!! SP @ $2.55 then Cap raise -$0.55 cents ; back down to $2.00 with a Cap raise and give the institutions and SPP at $1.65 ...
    then Buldania boom!!! SP upward trend $2.55 and bye bye to $1.65... The Bull Investment Trader wins vs Institutions

But a lot of you guys are like $0.10 cents so it doesn't apply to you great patient folks ... before you have already endured the nonsense for years ; and I respect that ; hence why I come on HC to our LTR forum always and everyday to listen to long term holders !!!

Just went out to Brewtown in Sydney for my late breakfast and look what I am doing ? Talking about LTR !!!

enjoy guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.035(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097B
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 92.5¢ 83.5¢ $21.77M 24.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 29339 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 42579 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.