LTR 8.45% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces December 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-67

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    @OrdFinancial ....you are a ...welcome "spirit" here on the LTR threads....

You are a breath of Fresh Air....thank you for being you and what you bring here...."respect"

rednoff....
    Parents immigrated from Russia and surrounding areas...
    the first half of my last name ...a version of that.......translates from the russian language "krasny" to english as "Red"....and then the last half of my name...great memories..

2 of my best friends as late teens and the early 20's when we were young and foolish...and not a care in the world....including money...affectionately coined the nickname...
    A few years of water have passed under that bridge now....still use it...good memories...

And somewhere along the way....a few mentors have steered me towards another way of getting your money to work for you...Share Trading....instead of sacrificing precious time....and now am trying to be more intentional with every aspect of my life...steering the rudder....

Having met various gurus along the ....including here on Hot Copper.....we even started an unofficial group that had meetups in every cap city of Aus....who were instrumental in me evolving from being a day trader to becoming a Buy and Hold....that....i learnt...became the less effort....and Biggest return financially...not as much adrenanline fun as a short term trader....but def more $$$ when u pick the winners...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.060(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.671M 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 595095 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.