LTR 1.04% 97.5¢ liontown resources limited

On the run up to Xmas I wish you all the very best with LTR and...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3067
    On the run up to Xmas I wish you all the very best with LTR and the potential getting over $2 and getting closer to $2.50 (which is still possible).

But regardless of share price movement and more importantly, as serious LTR holders with a real understanding of where this is going we should be celebrating right now. We have grown hugely and made giant leaps forward more recently with the release of the DFS, raising the necessary funding to commence construction and start to build a mine, and the announcement of the ASX200 rebalancing. These are massive milestones enabling us to progress forward. As long as we are achieving these necessary goals like this we are travelling forward and the share price will eventually catch up. When the SP pulled back upon release of the DFS it was still a great day. Not because of the SP but because we made a big step going forward. The same observation should have been made on the announcement of the recent capital raise. The progress that the BOD have made is worth wealth that we haven't seen yet.

On another positive note the more SP challenging announcements have been made. I'm looking forward to the excitement of BUL & KV drilling results and of course any off-take agreements. We're gaining momentum and getting more exposure by the day thanks to a great BOD.

Thanks to all the quality posters that dedicate so much of their time on here. We're lucky to have such intelligent posters to feed off. Enjoy the build up to the rebalance. It's been a fantastic year for us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.010(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $2.400B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 97.0¢ $8.625M 8.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 378866 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 114181 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.