LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces December 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-91

1. 6,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    The stories behind the profile names have been interesting while we wait for the next LTR news. My own label (which might sound a little egotistical to some) was quickly chosen back when a cousins hubby first introduced me to Hot Copper and gave me some hot tips. The WW is my real name initials, and the super hero aspect represents my envisaged stock investment conquests using this wonderful new info source that HC opened up. Well, things didn't quite go to plan initially and after several exposures to kryptonite explorers, all I accomplished were some impressive tax losses. So, not to be thwarted so easily, our super hero literally stumbled upon KDR (which itself literally stumbled upon lithium at Mt Surprise) and this completely changed his fortunes for the better. WES & the BOD tried to spoil the LDR celebrations with their cheap TO. But this winged wonder had learned his lessons about which mineral to back in future, so after researching all the Australian contenders, WW chose to buy a small residence for cash, and to invest the rest of his KDR gains in LTR - the next KDR in his mind. So glad about that move now!

Success really IS just persevering with lots of intent and lots of effort, along with just a pinch of Divine Intervention/Luck (as my Indian wisdom teachers in Chennai used to say)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.