ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    Not being critical of SYR - Kept an eye on her for the last few years on an off from when she was $4 and very pleased with myself for NOT investing back then when today is $1.

Guess you missed these paragraphs.
    snip - SYR comments.PNG

Simply highlighting GRAPHITE has a more lucrative purpose in the Expandable Graphite Market that allows for a smaller operation compared to the Battery Grade Operations that requires a much larger operation by default.

They are 2 separate markets - 1 is low priced and 1 is premium priced - end of story.
    Low priced will need to produce WAY more product to equal that of a Premium priced product.

Lack of research and understanding screams loud and clear when anyone is comparing the 2 companies when they are in 2 completely separate and different markets all because we share the Graphite label is just perhaps ignorant of the existence of expandable market and what makes it more profitable or is confused and mistaken when they think WKT is in the battery market, which it is NOT.

The absurd valuations comments that was being critical comparing SYR to WKT clearly demonstrates a lack of understanding of the 2 separate markets.

Not being critical of SYR recovery rates just observing current situation and even upon them achieving greater recovery rates than current 69% by increasing by 40% to give them 96% recovery rates the Free Cash Margins are still not the same in comparison and are far less when compared to WKT being in the Expandable Graphite Market.

How long for improvements to be made is the important factor and as you have acknowledged it is an unknown and I agree and I am looking forward to the next quarterly to see what to be looking out for in the progression of the next few quarterly reports to track progress, timelines and the Share Price.

I do hope for shareholders sakes that the recoveries do improve very quickly.
    Will see how the progress is going soon enough.

Your perhaps looking at the old DFS and not the NEW 2019 DFS for WKT
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190307/pdf/4438vk96dh2yw4.pdf

SYR - Battery Grade Graphite MARKET = Lowest Priced Product
    WKT - Expandable Graphite MARKET = Premium $$$ Product
    (Large Flake $ - Jumbo Flake $$ - Super Jumbo Flake $$$)

They are 2 very unique graphite deposits that are not suited to each others markets so is unwise to compare them as if they were. Compare the Free Cash Margins and understand why ; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $305.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.8¢ $1.303M 4.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 178939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.