NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

not to pick fight. I was to clarify that the announcement was...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    not to pick fight. I was to clarify that the announcement was ready to read before the market close. Plus it’s not the company to decide to release at 3.44pm. It’s require the asx compliance officer to agree with the written info before it can announce to the marker. By looking at the time of release, it must has been back and forth many times to amend the written notice in order to satisfy the asx ruling.

Most of holders are for long term. They don’t really care about announcement. The one that would act on announcement would be traders. they would have picked this up once it is released by the asx, as the broker/app would have pushed this announcement as top notification, like what you always heard from your phone “timmmm”.

if you followed the morning pre-opening and 15 mins before close you would have notice that all the queue buy orders vanished before the bell ring, possible to let the gap close (6.1 and 6.2 which didn’t trade few days ago). After mid day some buyers back to the queue and tried to push up the price. And you would find that the sell side (the top 5 in the queue) was getting thinner in size in late afternoon.

The price jumped from 3.5 to 8 within 10 days hence we will face a consolidation period, to let whoever bought in low to take profit, and let anyone looking for next leg up to get in at desire low price.

I am gutless to do daily trade on this stock due to FOMO, so decided to stay as long term holder!!

I believe in their potential, so go net Go!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.