KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces June 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-29

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I'm simply going off both of your comments relative to another ("....Index funds and instos will buy in and if the SP doesn't rise to make them some money they'll lend their shares to short sellers for a fee to make money that way instead." and "It is not the index funds that actively lend out their stock when the SP is not going their way." ) and to what I said. I am interpreting this as you differentiating between index funds (i.e. passive instos) and (presumably other) instos which to me implies active instos, naturally as what else is there? And since your second comment did only reference index funds it left the other argument re instos standing imo. I am just going by what and how it's written and if that conclusion was misplaced on my end then my bad and apologies, though as you said "...being light on with words..." may lead to unwanted conclusions being drawn. Unfortunately that's the general trend which saw the quality of this forum deteriorate as thoughtfully articulated arguments have been increasingly replaced by rapid fire responses and an inability to have a conversation at a higher or more technical level. It's not a personal dig at you, take it as an attempt to objectively dissect and reply to what's been posted - nothing more or less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.