SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces June 2022 Quarterly Rebalance, page-88

1. 15,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    The market is the market. Consider this for one second. I will do an Eddy McGuire for you and please allow me the honour to fill his shoes on what can be considered the partaay room for existing and non existing shareholders. Well non holders to be precise but no one is so blind as the one who doesnt open their eyes. Itinerants are welcomed by some but not by others and you must take off your polarized glasses before you enter. Fiendish and Lizzy, you must have bought yours off a stall at Adrians local 2 dollar shop. There is not to much feed in here but the smell of psychedelics and smoky haze has certainly tainted some. We are desperately missing Adrians mate who used to update us with the glorious regular sweet sugar coated points. How we miss these. But what happened to this person? Sold out in the mid teens if they had the smarts. So lets get back to Eddie McGuires question to those who seek answers and solutions to SPXs situation.
    Who is responsible for the wealth and share price destruction of this once potentially great company today?
    is it A - Fiendish for getting a little excited about what the company has to offer the likes of Mastercard.
    is it B - Warnie for warnieing us two years ago about the past history of management and their business successes
    is it C - Lambo Dave for recommending brussell sprouts as the next super food ready for overseas expansion using Spendas patented technologies which would reap a magnificent margin on the sale of every bunch
    is it D - Adrian despite all of the asx announcements over the past two years, despite missing a 4c and having us suspended, despite being sent back to maths school concerning the 125 million annual turnover. Certainly ASIC has english as a first language.

Lets put this to a poll a bit like the name games we were all playing in much more harmonious times. Lets bring back the camaradary we all had as we sat on our very comfortable goose-neck filled down pillows holding hands and singing kumbaya whilst those hyenas like wrc and warnie were outside waiting patiently licking their lips.

Times look difficult at the moment but if anyone can do it, its Adrian. I mean it looks like he's done this before and succeeded. So give me an aye, give me a bee, give me a sea or give me a dee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $6.453K 655.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6012211 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1273575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.