PDN 10.8% $10.40 paladin energy ltd

Ann: S&P DJI Announces June 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-11

1. 4,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Index funds which only and must buy in particular indexes both ASX specific and bigger US products are going to be buying. Not today of course
    Enjoyed listening to "Rick Rule : The Sure Money to be made in Uranium is dead ahead" Palisades Gold Radio podcast and on youtube.

Spent a few hours trying to estimate free cash flow. It was fun

Found a site aggregating analyst data you might like

https://fintel.io/sfo/au/pdn

As a back up I keep going back to my favourite GOLD play which is now paying Dividends https://goldroad.com.au/dividend-information/

Gold Road will target an annual aggregate dividend payout of 15%-30% of free
    cash flow for each calendar year in two half yearly payments
     Payment of any dividend will be subject to maintaining a minimum net cash
    balance of A$100 million
     Gold Road will announce any dividend payments when announcing its future
    full year or half year results in accordance with ASX Listing Rules
     To the extent the Company has franking credits, it will look at distributing
    franking credits to shareholders. As at 31 December 2019, franking credits
    available to shareholders were A$65.7 million
    https://goldroad.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/200915-Dividend-Policy_asx.pdf

Forecasts are fiction at one level. Predicting PDNs free cash flow levels is not easy as prices are changing so quickly. Short, Medium or Long Term free cash flow is very likely to see a PDN Dividend Policy a little similar to Gold Road I think.

Get rid of debt first of course! Thats already in our stated plans
    "External Debt A secured debt facility has been entered into with Nedbank CIB and Macquarie Bank Limited on 29 February 2024 comprising:
    • A US$100 million amortising term loan (Term Facility) with a 5-year term; and
    • A US$50 million revolving credit facility (Revolving Facility) with a 3-year term (with two options to extend by 12 months). CNNC debt A total of US$659.1M has been provided to Langer Heinrich Uranium Pty Ltd (LHU) by Paladin and its wholly owned subsidiary companies (US$576.2M) and CNNC Overseas Uranium Holding Limited (CNNC) (US$82.9M).
    Repayment of Shareholder Loans is dependent on LHU generating sufficient free cash flows to repay the relevant loans.
    "

My own estimate at our likely '4% of world uranium production' is based on prior year pricing is very conservative I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.40
Change
-1.260(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $3.109B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.77 $10.77 $10.15 $58.97M 5.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $10.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.40 2536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.