LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

@carlos18 I try to go through life without personal grudges . ....

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @carlos18 I try to go through life without personal grudges . . . real life is difficult enough as is, why pick fights in the 'virtual' world?

I only recently discovered @1ronnie's column and find it instructive - I learnt a lot in the short time I have been reading him.
    Fact is, you/I should not just read him, but look for other information as well, watch what is going on on other threads; Hotcopper is a great resource and I marvel that it is free.
    Why do you have this need to classify me as 'this' or 'that'? anyone is free to post on HC provided they stick by the rules.
    There are people far better educated in the lithium market than I am, but I do know it is the metal of the future, or at least it will be one of the tools which will keep humanity and the world in some kind of equilibrium.
    LTR is a company with a great future - I was only commenting on the momentary low price. - When I bought first in it was around $.80 - I borrowed money and made a fair sum on its eventual rise to close to under $3.00 - I am grateful to LTR and its holders for that gift - LTR is one share I never made a single loss on; I also invested in PLS, similar story - atm I do not hold any lithium stock.
    So you see, I do not go for the huge gains, some have made on here, I never had the initial funds to invest big, thus have no vested interest, nor grudge against anyone.
    I just find @1ronnie's column educational, even though he is forever commending 'caution' - which is a rare thing on HotCopper.
    Take care
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.