LTR 0.55% 92.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces June 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-69

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I wasn't considering you a downramper. I was just correcting some misconceptions you had.

My inspiration when starting in stock markets was Forrest Gump when he decided to invest in a fruit company (Apple). I'm not here to make two thousand bucks revenues, and I don't mind loosing 5,000. I invested in several companies in a sector I understand - mining- (though I'm not a professional) and at their early stages (like Gump did in the fruit company). Some of them were just smoke to pay BoD way of life, some of them were good ideas but with non resolute directors, and then was LTR. That's my fruit company.
    I'm a small fish and I'm not in my twenties. And I'm in since the discovery of Kathleen Valley. I could have sold and bought again several times, but that could had increased the risks of doing bad decisions. So people in this forum laugh at me for not selling last September (actually I sold a small parcel with a 200 % benefit), but almost none of them will make money with this company. And I will do, by holding it till production and beyond. Enough for an early retirement and possibly to create my own bussiness.

Good luck with your purchases, and don't rely too much on It's over posts. They are based on simple headlines addressed to the grand public, not to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.5¢ $7.001M 7.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 376686 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 451862 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.