RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2019 Quarterly Rebalance, page-78

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Well, well, well. Livermore once said the hardest thing to do is to do nothing. I tried to be smart and now I'm left with a tax bill and confusion.

I always expected, and still do, that RMS could double from here in a year or so if most of their ambitions are met. As I said, I expect a lean next two qtrs, however. Then, firstly, I thought many of the EXU holders would sell once being allotted their RMS shares. That did not appear to happen. Then I thought some fund manager having got his fill would cause buying to dry up. That didn't happen either. Yesterday it was revealed that Van Eck, having dropped out of being a substantial holder, was back in: big time. And Van Eck usually keep buying.

Now, the FED have just left rates on hold, giving a poor assessment of world growth and US inflation, causing a bit of a spike in POG.

Everyone nature in trading is different. I, for one hate being wrong more than I care about the money side of things. We know RMS will have a difficult time for the next few months. In 3 weeks we will have an interim qtrly followed three weeks later with a full qtrly: below previous best. Their projected forward positions from there will start getting rosy whilst remaining subdued for another qtr or so.

Will we have a pullback from here, or will Van Eck and others keep buying looking into the future? The chart certainly looks toopy.

One thing, many say a profit is a profit. I think not necessarily. It depends on what you do with this profit. Many times over the years I've taken a profit and watched my stock keep on rocketing without me (CSL is just one example) whilst investing the profits into some dog.

Good luck to all holders and buyers and hope to join you again in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
0.030(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.97 $1.94 $4.955M 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44661 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 232625 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.