PLS 4.45% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-22

1. 11,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2067
    I'd probably have to defer to SF on that one, Thesi. Even so, the current position with the two plants opens up a range of options going forward, which puts PLS in an enviable situation as the battery thematic progresses. That said, for the time being I'd like to see the dust settle while we adjust a few wiggets on the AJM plant (no.2 plant) to get it working to a desired optimum. We are sitting pretty at this point, so I don't want to see any sudden moves beyond playing hardball with new offtakes, given the rising spod price. Nor do I don't want to see the board get too plucky or over-confident off the back of their ongoing successes. So far management haven't put a foot wrong (kudos), during the tempest of the last few years, which was an extraordinary effort, given others have fallen by the wayside. In the paraphrased words of Sun Tzu (or one of his generals; I can't recall) 'PLS waited by the riverside long enough to watch, at least some of their enemies (competition) float past. To that end, and in the same vein, the strategy now should be 'slowly, slowly catch the monkey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.130(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $56.11M 19.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 231594 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 28889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.