PAR 0.00% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2022 Quarterly Rebalance, page-21

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    since when did disagreeing with a prolific and self confessed positively biased poster become bashing? Its a forum to discuss both sides and i make no apology for giving mozz the opportunity to critise management re excessive remuneration, and when he responded with a “you pay peanuts you get monkeys” reply then i advised my filter on mozz independence was just increased significantly due to red flags.

then we have 2 follow up posters calling people muppets and school yard bullies and should just sell up and piss off for disagreeing with mozz. Quality posts guys.

For the record, i agree with mozz on the research, i absolutely disagee with him that management are even remotely worthy of their current remuneration and i believe the pavement is littered with rookie errors of judgement.

from all accounts mozz is mature enough to comment but i am sure he appreciates you boys coming in to protect him from some muppet bully that disagrees with his pov.

I know you dont want to hear this but its a forum, its not a love in. Get a room if thats what you are looking for

Last edited by Luckyphil1: 05/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $222.5K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 77810 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 23000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.