BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2022 Quarterly Rebalance, page-8

1. 3,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Cheers @Crackity

The key comment from MIN's Quarterly, for me, was this re shipped tonnes out of Utah Point, which includes Iron Valley production -
    "The volume of ore mined and ore produced was in line with the previous quarter.
    Shipped tonnes decreased because of temporary berthing congestions, with shipments falling into the next quarter."

So they appear to have have missed shipments in the March Q, which should certainly benefit BCI in the current June Q receipts.

And just on pricing, remember that almost all companies in AUS utilise 62% fe pricing as the benchmark. The discounts applied for 58% fe sales, along with discounts for impurities is, on average, between 10%-20% of the 62% fe price, potentially more if China is focussing on higher grades at the time of sale...... IV is only providing 58% fe grade although if MIN can access IV's lump fe as opposed to fines, this would also benefit IV pricing.

And finally, just on tonnage, also remember that IV is only a partial contributor to MIN's Utah Point tonnage...... MIN have been showing a tendency to prioritise production tonnage from their other, fully owned (or lower royalties) Pilbara Hub mine/s.

Yep, so we shall know later next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $32.68K 130.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 141693 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 94251 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.