3DP 12.2% 5.5¢ pointerra limited

Positive news flow comes every quarter in the form of rapid and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Positive news flow comes every quarter in the form of rapid and compounding growth compared to the previous quarter.
    Those looking in thinking oh the share price is falling I should stay out, yes you should stay out.

We aren't cap raising, we are growing rapidly, and as the company matures this will become a highly priced dividend machine or a market leader swallowing up anyone that dares to try to rival our technology - or most likely, both of these.

So yes, those that want to sell should sell, those that are afraid to buy should stay away - those willing to invest in the business and back a winner, you already own the shares and if you are like me will look to buy more once the current commodities trade matures and we cash out.

Pointerra is not for the now, it is for 5 + years from now - has anyone asked themselves what our technology can offer to upcoming technologies in Silicon Valley that have stated until bandwidth supply capability increases, their plans will be hobbled? Yes, Palo Alto California is likely already watching us very, very closely.

I will not be selling my shares to anyone in the next 5 years and forgoing unrealised potential.
    Last edited by theghostwithin: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.