WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Now watch the shorters enter the chat you mean...Good luck to...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Now watch the shorters enter the chat you mean...

Good luck to them going short on a company that now has the worlds best ReRam going in to the worlds 4th largest semiconductor fab in the world in a TAM of 83b, (the Twitter folk keep wanting to say 1b to talk it down).

With the announcements we are expecting short term i wish them luck in shorting this even if they have a small success it won't be for long and the last people that shorted this hard some real trouble covering their shorts without the share price going nuts and that was at a much higher liquid market then we are now.

If you are going to come here and want to talk "where valuation lies".

Bring on that discussion. Flash memory is decades old 83b market place growing at a 8% and is poised to grow over $260B in 2027, can't scale below 28nm and WBT have just gone 22nm and Global Foundries (4th biggest) has locked it in and now WBT are in discussion with all other Tier 1's. Customer contracts are imminent.

We all have money on the table except the non holders who think they know better then all the research we have done here so at least the shorters i respect for putting their money on the table to go short while we go long, who are you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.