LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-112

1. 8,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2876
    Question marks over the capital distribution?

They allocated the distribution based on the companies respective balance sheets and outlook provided.

If there were ever any legal action by a Govt. agency that’s where the focus will be IMO.

FFX May have walked from Morila in sept 2022, but given the company in essence went tits up 2 trading days after the split they, or should I say the Australian tax payer could be on the hook for some significant losses from some parties given at 50.5c LLL the re sidual value is likely 11.7c ish.

The buyers post demerger on 3rd June will all now be sitting on significant losses.

I see you other post re B2G. I agree with pretty much everything you’re saying. I suppose I like many here im just sick of this FFX issue and when we are finally nearing the escrow period over the shit is hitting the fan at Leo.

Contrary to what some may think here, I do not want any further drop in LLL SP. That would be counter productive given the FFX escrow I have estimated I would be entitled to if no issues.

Last edited by GARETH78: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.