LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Agreed, & for the benefit of the threads I am going to endeavor...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Agreed, & for the benefit of the threads I am going to endeavor to ignore any future posts penned by our village idiot.

However, I am sure that SHs can appreciate/relate to the frustrations of fellow holders as this train wreck plays out. I would much rather be discussing company progress & announcements on this forum rather than having to call out compulsive liars trying to put the boot in.

I am not by any means a large holder by comparison in LLL. But I do have over $1M invested over my 2 accounts. The way Leo management have handled this situation from the get-go has been nothing short of appalling IMO. Our extremely well-paid Execs have completely gone to ground. There has been virtually no progress or construction updates. How regularly updating shareholders on construction progress would jeopardise complex discussions with the Mailian government is beyond me. I would welcome any justification for this.

When was the last time any holder or the wider market heard from Simon or Rick, or either of the two had any presence on any social media or online platform??? I am inundated with posts highlighting milestones & providing updates from Liontown on the daily. Yet absolutely nothing from Leo. Holders are holding onto hope through job adverts & grainy satellite imagery rather than from being updated by a supposed well-seasoned management team.

If I am to lose my whole investment due to my own decision to back a company/management in a high-risk jurisdiction, then so be it. I will accept that & move on. However, if I am to lose my whole investment AFTER constructing & financing a profitable mining operation, that is something that will be a lot harder swallow.

We should have halted production 6 months ago IMO, until ALL these confidential issues were resolved. Because as it stands currently, not one of us can be certain we are in a better place for not doing so.
    Last edited by Pharrell13: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.