LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-37

1. 5,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2298
    There are the usual unsubstantiated rumors doing the rounds, eg conspiracy to get rid of LLL for next to nothing.
    Good to hear Simon was in Mali recently. Shows commitment to the Plant construction and sorting out the Mali issues.
    Once the Plant is production ready it gives us more leverage in the event discussions have not been finalised prior.
    I can't see GF 'backdooring' us cheaply as they would not want to damage their brand and lose trust within the Lithium industry.
    All our thread discussions assume Mali are hard nosed, difficult but rationale.
    It may well be that they are prepared to bite off their nose to spite their face even if it means Malians suffer. That is our worst case scenario but as we get closer to production we just hope they 'blink' first.
    Its all guess for us as the issues are not public for negotiation purposes. That is likely the issue with the ASX???
    I am still thinking that the matter should be sorted out. Simon and the BOD would be weighing up urgency Vs the state of the Lithium market when dealing and Mali is as slow as a wet weak..
    Appears Mali are not ready/desperate to take part of the $US34.8 M from tranche 1 available on the signing of a settlement document.
    The 2nd tranche of $US30.2 M available 60 days after tranche 1 signing.
    Mali probably read the ann and want the lot????
    Whatever, this is wearing to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.