LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-117

1. 3,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2647
    You do you. When somebody is writing glowing testimonials of private conversations they have had with the CEO at very critical junctures then they most certainly stand out and are memorable, so I don’t have to go very far back to find them. I distinctly recall your Sept posts here, right around the short recommencement of trading, endorsing Hay and the company’s handling of the months in silent suspension, and I even discussed these offline with others in relation to the appropriateness (or otherwise) of cherrypicked parts being shared on HC when the entirety of the conversation was not (according to you: per Hay not wanting you to, but you went ahead with parts of it anyway).

All the more so when the same person then accuses me today of being misleading and unfair over a very straightforward - and not difficult to comprehend - expression of my opinion and an outline of subsequent announcements.

Now I see you doing this again. You make a whole lot of matter-of-fact statements yourself, presumably based upon these multiple private conversations that - without substantiation - must surely be viewed as opinion too or else they themselves would be misleading, yes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.