LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Where are you deflecting off to now? Assumptions you choose to...

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Where are you deflecting off to now? Assumptions you choose to make are your own and fishing for who I have spoken to is not your concern: unlike you I don’t allude to - or post snippets from - private conversations while at the same time saying I have been asked not to. Given you also say no inside knowledge was gleaned from these sideline chats of yours, and we all get the broker reports anyhow, then everything “sourced” for the greater good is already in the public domain. Great to share it - just like opinions - but if I am merely “venting” on social media then you must be simply cut & pasting company & broker spin.

The market imo deserves hard and precise information of the type that ASX requires but cannot seem to adequately extract from Leo, not cherrypicked roundabout shadow IR activity to gloss over the cracks in the interim. Otherwise Retail might be left holding the baby while institutional investors scatter, which is arguably what occurred after the last round of soothing words in September for what then proved to be a very short trading resumption before reentering suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.