WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-21

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Wrong , I’ve got a exit strategy $200 , that’s not being greedy is it ? “Every device on the planet” sure we’re on a roller coaster ride now and being manipulated to the sh!t house , but that won’t be for long imo as multiple agreement and multiple revenue streams will see WBT,s Sp only go one way , people are too focused on the SP atm and are forgetting what the agreement with SKY and DBH really means . Everyone’s got a strategy to make $$ those who sell tomorrow for profit or because of fear also have a strategy and I’m sure there are many on here who have sold and then next day BOOM an announcement is made “Trading Holt” and the SP races 100 miles an hour on open , and they're trying to buy back in a frenzy all the while at the same time trying to pull their pants up . (Caught with your pants down) as the old saying goes , I’d rather play is safe when it comes to a stock that only comes along once in a lifetime. Although good luck to everyone as everyone has a different strategy for different purposes! Nothing wrong with that . Announcement before investors briefing if so I hope a TH this time . Respect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.