WBT 1.25% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

Also I have stated before - WBT's shorts --------1 can be...

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Also I have stated before - WBT's shorts --------1 can be traded/sold on more than 'once' Er Shite !

This one :- LIBOR - a ??? respected group oooopppssss ! - THEY ALL PLEDED GUILTY -- and the shareholders paid the price.. ?????? Big time corruption yeah - Nah ? MSM posted it possibly once twice ---------------- we plebs -most would have known 'zilch' ---

The Directors ??????????????????????????????

LIBOR Price-Fixing Scandal — $2.5 Billion

Price fixing is never a good idea, but sometimes even banks need to be reminded that monopolies are illegal. The LIBOR scandal involves criminal charges regarding a foreign currency exchange that involves several major multinational banks between 2007 and 2013. Citicorp, Barclays PLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, and UBS AG all pled guilty to felony charges for each member’s involvement in the scheme.

Simply put, forex (foreign exchange) traders at the banks worked in tandem to manipulate currency values between the U.S. dollar and the European euro for financial gain. As if this isn’t enough, the traders called themselves “The Cartel” and even initiated private chat rooms and codes to influence exchange rates.

Typically, the exchange rates were edited twice daily, at 1:15 PM for the European Central Bank fix, and at 4:00 PM for the World Markets/Reuters fix. The traders would agree to only buy and sell at specific times, ensuring minimal losses for participating member banks. As with many other entries on this list, that $2.5 billion fine isn’t the final word for the exposed institutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
0.030(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $458.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.48 $2.16 $9.441M 4.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12079 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 29995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.44
  Change
0.030 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.44 $2.48 $2.16 659692
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.