RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Been trying to figure out what the inclusion into the S&P/ASX...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Been trying to figure out what the inclusion into the S&P/ASX 200 fundamentally means for the demand and supply equation for RED shares. As far as I can figure:

1. We still stay in the Vanguard ETF and similar 300 index tracker ETF's, so no change there.
    2. There appears to be a lot more ETF index tracker funds tracking the 200 index, then there are the 300.
    3. The following table shows at least 6 out of 11 tracking the 200, as compared to perhaps 2 out of 11 tracking the 300.

Fundamentally this should lead to higher demand for RED shares as another 6 substantial ETF's will need to buy in. If correct should we expect a large pick up in ave. daily volumes prior to and immediately after March 18 effectivity.

Any thoughts? Am I on track (Pun?) and should we expect to see a similar trajectory in RED's SP to that late last year when Vanguard took a position? Would that '40c' prophetic HC thread be realised shortly? Or am I off track and things will continue as such, i.e. trading between 38c and 30c, until the next big kicker?

See table below:
    Index Tracking
    Fund NameASX CodeMgmt FeeBenchmarkDetails
    BetaShares A200A2000.04%S&P/ASX 200Tracks the return of the 200 largest ASX companies (not the index specifically).
    BetaShares Australian Small Companies SelectSMLL0.39%S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries AccumulationTracks the return of the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index.
    BetaShares FTSE RAFI Australia 200QOZ0.40%FTSE RAFI Australia 200Tracks the return of Australia's 200 largest companies.
    BetaShares Geared Australian EquityGEAR0.80%S&P/ASX 200Tracks the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Index (Geared).
    BetaShares S&P/ASX Australian TechnologyATEC0.48%S&P/ASX All TechnologyTracks the return of the S&P/ASX All Technology Index.
    iShares Core S&P/ASX 200IOZ0.09%S&P/ASX 200Tracks the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
    iShares S&P/ASX 20ILC0.24%S&P/ASX 20Tracks the return of the S&P/ASX 20 Index.
    SPDR S&P/ASX 200STW0.13%S&P/ASX 200Tracks the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
    SPDR S&P/ASX 200 EsgE2000.13%S&P/ASX 200 ESGTracks the return of the S&P/ASX 200 ESG Index.
    SPDR S&P/ASX 50SFY0.29%S&P/ASX 50Tracks the return of the S&P/ASX 50 Index.
    Vanguard Australian Shares IndexVAS0.10%S&P/ASX 300Tracks the return of the S&P/ASX 300 Index.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.