AMA 9.26% 5.9¢ ama group limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces March 2024 Quarterly Rebalance, page-32

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Anyone can google. The difficulty is in having some degree of precision in what to google. (that's where copious time on Linkedin can assist, even that is nowhere near perfect).

Those without connections don't know the exact org structure right down to nuts and bolts operational roles.

I haven't done the work for Bapcor, but guarantee with the specificity you just used that the role titles are bang on... wonder why that might be...

You're just not that clever. Every time you try to respond and deflect - without ever actually answering my question - you put your foot more in it.

For the record, my employment is in the finance recruitment space. Accountant by education, researcher by profession. You still haven't disclosed your connections or job - feel free to anytime.

Since you say Googling is so easy, and we are on the AMA forum not Bapcor - humour me and come back to us with the exact role titles from EGM down to operational roles for the Capital SMART business unit. Should be a piece of cake, based on your comment above. I'll stand by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $170.6K 2.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14013 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 539276 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.