AMA 11.1% 4.8¢ ama group limited

couple of things about Matt. 1/ anything had to be better than...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    couple of things about Matt.
    1/ anything had to be better than what we had ,so a vote for that

2/ about half of the repair costs are in parts and Matt came from that background so that's a big help. Parts can be 50% of the job and 80% of the profit and you don't need as many humans to sell parts.

3/ He's closer to the blue collar ppl than the rest of the board and they need that badly,

4/ He does understand numbers, and thats a big plus

5/ I think he can get enough of the right ppl on side.

Tazza33. I'd suggest there are others that could do the job as well or maybe better, but he's in the chair, so I think he needs backing until there's a reason not too.

Down side - hes taken on the role of CEO and COO, and if the CFO fails to get finance sorted he could probably do that. ( right CA007) Not sure thats good for the company long term. To me a good CEO is a good delegator and should be working towards making himself redundant. Hopefully thats his goal, but at the moment having all the influence in one persons head is not ideal. again, short term he probably needed to..

It highlights just how incompitent the last CEO (and bulk of the board were). he hasn't even been replaced.(they just added ceo to matts name plate of coo) He (last bloke) cost a million a year for 3 years in wages* and 100's of millions lost on his watch and we find out a balloon tied to a chair would have been a better option. Any ethical person would have handed back anything he took.

DOC; yeh the poaching is thick and fast in Melb, Perth, Gold Coast with all the MSO's trying for limited amounts of staff. Have you noticed CARe dont seem to have much trouble filling sheds ?
    Drive ownership : according to ASIC its a typicial private company. A lot of the key ppl are former AMA staff from the Green camp,,, all frends and aquaintances.

see you at the expo i hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.006(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $86.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 4.8¢ $469.4K 9.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 279383 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3082155 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 9.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ 1815697
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.