SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

In checking out the ASX 200 and 300 I see that companies i was...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271

In checking out the ASX 200 and 300 I see that companies i was invested in, in their infancy are now included in both ...JIN in the 200 index and ZIP in the 300 .
    If only I had had more patience.
    GH and I have the dubious distinction of having invested in another potential winner which we fully expected to make the cut as well .
    Its fortunes were cut short by a greedy CEO who tried to run before he could walk.
    That company was LNC ...Linc Energy which had it been better managed might still be here .
    GH I think its fair to say that this time round we have turned the corner ....we're back in the black .
    This is without question the most exciting company I have ever invested in bar none
    I had shares in the Rank Group the private investment company of New Zealand''s richest man Graeme Hart who many of you will remember for his purchase of Burns Philp .
    People thought he was mad.
    But today he is the owner of Carter Holt Harvey with a 10,000 people workforce .
    Finance is the fastest place for a return on investment.
    And those of you lucky enough to have got in on the ground floor are in for a life changing experience
    Well done and good fortune to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.