SCG 0.91% $3.25 scentre group

Seems illogical, my understanding is that parking charges do not...

1. 34,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Seems illogical, my understanding is that parking charges do not currently apply in Victoria but apply in all other states with a variable amount of hours for centers with potential shoppers or parkers expected to download a Westfield Plus app, which then sends solicited or otherwise marketing, according to ITWire respondents, the App usage sends out multiple requests for voting for your best retail store and other stuff.

It seems particularly bad in Sydney and NSW which did until recently have COVID related issues in retail. The parking charges appeared to have destroyed alot of goodwill, about half the company's value has been massacred and cut to shreds from $4.14 to the current mark of $2.18.

The Board and Executive are in grave trouble, they still have not taken massive pay cuts and cut their Directors fees. It is really shameful IMHO. The shameful demise of the careers of CEO Peter Allen, Chair Brian Schwartz, his reputation, the Board, Carolyn Kay, bedevilled by her association with Myer and the ill-fated Future Fund, Margie Seale, bedevilled and embattled by her association with Ramsay Health Care, the embattled Telstra and Random House with all their problems.

Parking charges have created a company closer to zombie status, half the value, goin' down. Perhaps tThe Board and Executive know how to create a zombie when they wanted to?.

As the song says "It burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire."
    Last edited by JCoure: 06/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.25
Change
-0.030(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $16.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.26 $3.20 $22.99M 7.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 234400 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 109452 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.